YOU CAN NOW MIX SOUNDCLOUD TRACKS DIRECTLY FROM YOUR DENON DJ HARDWARE
This blog post came SoundCloud.
Tired of carrying your laptop around or searching for your USB at the end of the night? Well now you can travel light and worry-free because Denon DJ is the first-ever hardware partner to join SoundCloud’s growing roster of DJ integrations – making SoundCloud’s massive catalog available to the majority of DJs around the world.
With Denon DJ and a SoundCloud Go+ account, you can start mixing with SoundCloud’s 200 million-plus tracks directly from your hardware. Here’s how to get started:
- First, make sure you have a stable Wi-Fi connection
- Use Denon’s touchscreen interface to log in to your hardware with a SoundCloud Go+ account
- You’ll be shown a pairing code on your screen that you need to enter here via web to activate your device and confirm authentication
- Your saved playlists will import automatically and you can search, mix and stream from SoundCloud’s massive catalog on the fly – while utilizing the full suite of Denon DJ’s performance tools
- Pro tips: Save money by streaming the latest tracks as they drop instead of buying downloads and create “crates” on your SoundCloud account that you can access from any Wi-Fi-connected Engine OS-powered Denon DJ device
In addition to accessing this growing list of DJ integrations, SoundCloud Go+ gives you offline and ad-free listening to SoundCloud’s entire catalog and the ability to stream in high quality audio. If you haven’t upgraded yet, that’s okay. There are a few different (and discounted) ways* to get SoundCloud Go+.
- Looking for the best value for DJs? Get our premium creator subscription Pro Unlimited and then add SoundCloud Go+ for half the cost; this option gives you industry-leading creator tools to grow your career, plus the ability to mix with select DJ apps.
- Are you a college or university student? Get SoundCloud Go+ for 50% off here.
- Just want to keep it simple? You can purchase a standalone subscription here.