You can now mix SoundCloud’s massive catalog with Virtual DJ
This post comes from SoundCloud’s blog.
We know that as a DJ, you’re constantly in search of new music for your sets. And because our mission is to provide the best tools for you to grow your career (and we’ve got tracks on tracks: 200 million and counting), we’ve built a next-level streaming solution that lets you access SoundCloud’s massive catalog within select DJ apps.
We kicked off our first partnership with Serato this December, and today, we’re adding Virtual DJ to your toolkit, so that you can instantly discover and mix SoundCloud’s millions of mainstream releases and underground tracks within your Virtual DJ 8 app using your SoundCloud Go+ subscription. Here’s how:
- Download and
log into Virtual DJ 8.
- Enable SoundCloud within the app and sign in to your account (you need to be a SoundCloud Go+ subscriber).
- Restart your Virtual DJ 8 app
to pullin tracks from your SoundCloud playlists, and to search, mix and streamfrom SoundCloud’s catalog of official releases, emerging creator content, and everything in between – directly from the app, in real time.
- In addition to accessing this and all future DJ integrations, SoundCloud Go+ gives you offline and ad-free listening to SoundCloud’s entire catalog and the ability to stream in
high qualityaudio. If you haven’t upgraded yet, that’s okay. There are a few different (and discounted ) ways to get SoundCloud Go+:
- Looking for the best value for DJs? Get our premium creator subscription Pro Unlimited and then add SoundCloud Go+ for half the cost; this option gives you industry-leading creator tools to grow your career, plus the ability to mix with select DJ apps.
- Are you a college or university student? Get SoundCloud Go+ for 50% off here.
- Just want to keep it simple? You can purchase a standalone subscription here.
We’ll be rolling out integrations with other leading DJ applications later this year, so stay tuned. If you’re a label or distributor that doesn’t have a deal with us yet and would like to be involved in partnerships like this one, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.