You can now mix SoundCloud tracks with Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox
This post comes from SoundCloud’s blog.
Because our mission is to provide you with the best tools to create and share your work, we’ve partnered with major DJ apps like Serato, Virtual DJ, DEX 3, Native Instruments and Pioneer’s WeDJ so you can build sets using your SoundCloud tracks. Today we’re giving you even more ways to level up your workflow by integrating with Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox.
Compatible with all Pioneer hardware from controllers to CDJs to media players, rekordbox is the go-to DJ performance software for Pioneer fans and pros. Now DJs using rekordbox can start mixing SoundCloud’s millions of tracks within their DJ app using a SoundCloud Go+ subscription. Here’s how:
- On Wi-Fi, download and log in to rekordbox.
- Enable SoundCloud within the app and sign in to your account (you need to be a SoundCloud Go+ subscriber).
- Restart your rekordbox app to pull in tracks from your SoundCloud playlists, and to search, mix and stream from SoundCloud’s catalog of official releases, emerging creator content, and everything in between – directly from the app, in real time.
In addition to accessing this growing list of DJ integrations, SoundCloud Go+ gives you offline and ad-free listening to SoundCloud’s entire catalog and the ability to stream in high quality audio. If you haven’t upgraded yet, that’s okay. There are a few different (and discounted) ways* to get SoundCloud Go+:
- Looking for the best value for DJs? Get our premium creator subscription Pro Unlimited and then add SoundCloud Go+ for half the cost; this option gives you industry-leading creator tools to grow your career, plus the ability to mix with select DJ apps.
- Are you a college or university student? Get SoundCloud Go+ for 50% off here.
- Just want to keep it simple? You can purchase a standalone subscription here.