We now offer booklet uploads to iTunes. Before you distribute your release please contact your Jamvana representative to help get this set up for you. Below are some important details to know about booklet distribution.
- PDF format with “.pdf” extension
- Four-page minimum
- All fonts embedded
- 72 dpi minimum
- 11 in x 8.264 in (28 cm x 21 cm)
- RGB color
- Horizontal presentation
- All images full-bleed
Important: These booklets are expressly designed for the iTunes Store format, and cannot be reproductions of the liner notes with borders to increase their size.
- When saving as PDF, make sure the document opens full screen with no negative space surrounding the document.
- File size should be reasonable (8 – 10 MB max). If the digital booklet is many pages, consider using fewer images or optimizing images to achieve lower overall file size.
- Printer’s marks are not allowed.
- You cannot sell or advertise other products or services. No other promotional sites are allowed.
- No links to anything outside of the booklet, except to the artist and/or label website(s).
- No time-sensitive information (for example, a promotion or dates for an upcoming tour or concert).