Napster Releases New Features & Partners with iHeartRadio
This announcement comes from Napster’s blog.
Today we’re thrilled to announce a new partnership with iHeartRadio, and also unveil our latest mobile app update, which lets you customize your music experience more than ever before.
iHeartRadio All Access powered by Napster
- iHeartRadio All Access powered by Napster is a new on-demand streaming service that includes all the features of traditional on demand music services, plus the addition of interactive functionality integrated directly into live radio streaming.
- Napster is the technology platform behind iHeartRadio All Access, providing backend infrastructure expertise and support for numerous behind-the-scenes areas, such as music catalog and content serving, customer billing, reporting and analytics, and customer service.
We are truly excited to work with a partner like iHeartRadio who shares our passion for bringing more music to more people. The iHeartRadio All Access powered by Napster beta is available today. Read more about iHeartRadio’s new streaming services here and here.
Napster For You
As a Napster subscriber, you can now access new personalization features in the Napster app that let you customize and enhance your music listening experience:
- An updated Home Screen with suggested playlists and trending music among friends.
- Custom New Album Releases to showcase the best newly-released music albums.
- “Your Napster Mix”, a personalized playlist featuring new-release tracks.
- An exclusive, personalized “EarPrint” in partnership with headphone-maker EVEN, which lets you create a customized audio experience. To celebrate, we’re kicking off a contest – enter to win a pair of EVEN award-winning headphones, now through Dec 15.