SoundCloud has partnered with Hennessy on a multi tier promotion involving an interview with celebrity tattoo artist Scott Campbell and podcaster Combat Jack. Part of this promotion includes a playlist of hip hop / cross genre tracks that embody the Hennessy “Never Stop. Never Settle” mantra.
Please see below for more details, and submit tracks to be considered via THIS FORM no later than Friday, July 1st.
Hennessy “Never Stop. Never Settle” SoundCloud Playlist Promotion
- Campaign Overview:
- Celebrity tattoo artist Scott Campbell has been working with Hennessy to design a limited edition bottle that is being released in July. As part of this promotion, Hennessy has partnered with SoundCloud to create an audio interview with Scott Campbell and Combat Jack. The interview contains stories about Scott’s life and career. We are soliciting for a playlist to be promoted alongside this interview.
- Playlist Description:
- Hennessy is looking for a 5-song playlist, featuring artists from all walks of hip-hop music that will align with Hennessy’s “Never Stop.Never Settle” creative platform. Hennessy and SoundCloud are looking for artists who embody the “Never Stop. Never Settle” mantra, unafraid to expand their sounds through the exploration and experimentation with all genres of music to create their own unique blend of hip-hop.
- This playlist will be promoted alongside an interview by Combat Jack with Tattoo Artist Scott Campbell.
- Run Dates:
- Mid July – September (6 weeks, exact dates to be confirmed)
- Visual track + branded album art during branded during promotional period (Mid July – September – 6 weeks, exact dates to be confirmed)
- SC to create album art using cleared publicity shots provided by artist / label
- Impressions to promote full playlist: 3,250,000
- Direct Sponsorship Compensation:
- Parameters for Artist:
- Age Restriction: Artist must be over 25
- Alcohol associations: No DUI’s, DWI’s or other poor associations with alcohol.
- Partnerships with other brands: No partnerships with other wine or spirit brands
- Playlist Track submission requirements:
- Genre: Hip Hop / Cross Genre (Indie Electronic, alternative, etc)
- Lyrics: Explicit lyrics are ok
- Theme of tracks:
- No extremely derogatory or violent lyrics, lyrics about overconsumption of alcohol, etc.
- Political/Religious associations or references are okay
- Target Demo:
- 21 – 34 Males and Females
- Artist Commitment:
- Social posts not required, but would be nice to have
- All tracks submitted must be available in the ad-supported tier on SoundCloud (In front of the paywall)
- Track artwork / publicity images will need to be submitted if accepted (Layered PSD and fonts)
Photo Credit: June 26, 2015 – Source: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America) Combat Jack (R) and his wife Akim Vann Osse.